Derivan HealtheClean (ACN 141621169) trading as HealtheClean™. Specialise in Green, Natural and Safe Cleaning solutions for commercial and domestic application. Company formed in 2009 and is a subsidiary of Derivan (www.derivan.com.au), market leader in natural and safe Artist Acrylic Paints and Mediums.
In exclusive partnership and under license with EcoLogic Solutions Inc, USA (www.ecologicsolutions.com), delivers the safest, most effective and cost-competitive Deep Green™ cleaning products.
100% of our focus is on environmentally preferable products. Green cleaning products are not a sideline, but a commitment.
The only true ‘Green’ and effective 100% All Natural Ingredients, Non-toxic, Non-polluting, Animal Cruelty Free and Non-hazardous cleaning products available in the A-NZ Market.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Company's Mission Statement
Derivan HealtheClean's Mission Statement is simple but ambitious. To become the leading supplier/manufacturer of Green cleaning solutions, Australia wide, by providing unsurpassed quality and service. There are a number of principles that will guide us to our aim:
- aim for the highest quality possible relative not only to competitors but also to our own agenda which is to exceed the expectations of our customers.
- to give the best possible service to all whom we come in contact with even if they are not seen as being a particularly good prospect.
- equal employment opportunities.
- not tolerate any form of discrimination in the workplace.
- involvement and support for the local community.
- employing environmentally sound practices both in the products and production.
We consider all the above principles to be of great importance.
We meet stringent Australian and World Wide Environmental Standards
None of our products contain any known hazardous ingredients to humans or aquatic life in their concentrated form. Most of our products are either 100% plant based or beneficial to wastewater. We are fully committed to sustainable business operations in all its practices. Additionally:
- All ingredients used in our products are 100% non-toxic, non-polluting and non-hazardous as per OSHA (USA Occupational and Safety Health Association) standards.
- Our chemical health and safety ratings on Material Data Safety Sheets (MSDS) are 1 or less on the 4 point scale.
- Our formulations are readily biodegradable
- Super-concentrated to reduce waste and packaging
- Never tested on animals.
- No products contain butyl ether or butox ethanol or petroleum distillates
- Our products are formulated to meet or exceed the existing ‘Green’ standards.
This ensures that our products are the safest and most effective solution for your family, friends, organisation, staff, customers and the environment.
Testimony to our commitment are the following environmental standards accreditation/recognition achieved:
GECA Good Environmental Choice Australia Ecolabel Programaccredited with the GECA standard. This certifies that our products are green, safe and work !
The Ecolabel Program, launched in November 2001, provides to the community an environmental mark of recognition for a wide range of products and services. GECA Label is the only environmental labelling program in Australia which indicates the environmental performance of a product from a whole of product life perspective for consumer goods. The label is awarded to products that meet voluntary environmental performance standards which have been created and assessed in conformance to international environmental labelling standards. The program is internationally recognised.
|EcoLogo™ is a world-wide environmental standard for industrial and institutional cleaners, ensuring that products bearing this logo meet stringent standards of environmental leadership.|
|Green Seal™ is a world-wide environmental standard for industrial and institutional cleaners based on reduced human and environmental toxicity and reduced volatile organic compound content.|
What some have said of our cleaning products
"Finally, commercial green products that actually work for our industry!”
John Hart - CEO of Restaurant & Catering Association
“We have been using your products and have been very pleased with their effectiveness …”,
Mark Jensen, Red Lantern
“As purveyors of seafood, Chef Richard is conscious of polluting his own back-yard, the ocean. Richard says that most Chef's have a love for sustainability and what they do in their domain could very well affect the source of their food. As effective as any general petro-chemical cleaner but using less and much safer - for us and the environment"
Peter Doyle @ The Quay
Deadly household chemicals as featured on Channel 7's Sunrise morning show -- Thursday 27th May 2010